1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have not played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach a family of 3.
4. You email the person sat at the desk next to you.
5. You reason for not staying in touch with friends & family is that they don’t have an email address.
6. You pull up in your driveway and use your mobile to ask for help with the shopping.
7. Every advert on TV has a web url at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your mobile is a major disaster.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before having coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile
12. You are reading this and are nodding & laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to send this.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no no.9 on this list.
15. You actually looked back up to check there was no no.9 on this list.
In view of my own dogs behaviour I found the following from James’s Weblog really funny, and very true to type.
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Depends on the dog’s point of view….
GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb? Let’s go and play Frisbee, then I can gaze into your eyes and tell you how much I looooove you being my best friend…..
BORDER COLLIE: Just one. And then I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.
DACHSHUND: You know I can’t reach that stupid bulb!
ROTTWEILER: Make me.
LAB: Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?
MALAMUTE: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he’s busy.
JACK RUSSELL TERRIER: I’ll just pop it in while I’m bouncing off the walls and furniture.
POODLE: I’ll blow in the Border Collie’s ear and he’ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can pee on the carpet in the dark.
DOBERMAN PINSCHER: While it’s dark, I’m going to sleep on the sofa.
BOXER: Who cares? I can play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
MASTIFF: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
IRISH WOLFHOUND: Can somebody else do it? I’ve got this hangover
POINTER: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there!
GREYHOUND: It isn’t moving. Who cares?
AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD: First, I’ll put all the light bulbs in a little circle, monitor the perimeter to ensure no one got in or out while it was dark….
OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG: Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?
HOUND DOG: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
And the CAT: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs and I am not one of them. So, the question is, how long will it be before I get some light in here, a gentle massage and some dinner?
I can personally vouch for the truthfullness of the Jack Russell Terriers reply